Chelsea V. Prince is a member of the firm’s Professional Liability Practice Group and Insurance Company Team. She focuses her practice on the defense of both first-party and third-party insurance claims, ranging from breach of contract and improper claims handling to the defense of injury and medical malpractice claims.
Ms. Prince structures her practice to assist clients in navigating the rigors of litigation. Whether it is their first experience with litigation or not, Chelsea prioritizes effective communication to ensure her clients are comfortable with each stage of the process.
- Represented healthcare providers and entities in complex medical malpractice actions involving multiple healthcare providers
- Defended professionals before licensing boards regarding claims of professional malpractice and other disciplinary complaints
- Represented university against allegations of wrongful death resulting from student overdose in dormitory facility
- Defended insurers against claims of unfair trade practices, common law bad faith, and underinsured motorist benefits
- J.D. West Virginia University
- B.A. West Virginia University
- Member, West Virginia Law Review, Volume 112 No. 1-3, 2009-2010
- Alumnus, Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women (WVU Chapter)
- Leadership Monongalia (2014-2015)
- Leadership West Virginia (2017)
- Defense Research Institute, Insurance Committee, Personal Lines Subcommittee
Rate : $$$