Chelsea A. Tryder is an associate in the Boston office of Locke Lord LLP where she concentrates her practice in public finance and tax law. Her experience encompasses a wide variety of matters related to the issuance of tax-exempt bonds, including representation of issuers, borrowers, bank purchasers and underwriters in connection with revenue bond transactions.
Chelsea has also served as bond counsel to various cities, towns, state agencies, counties, districts and political subdivisions. She has experience preparing various tax documents and legal opinions for state housing finance authorities issuing bonds in conjunction with tax credit programs.
Professional History :
- Associate, Locke Lord LLP
- Public Finance Associate, McCarter & English, LLP, Boston
- Tax Associate, Preti Flaherty Beliveau & Pachios LLP, Portland, ME
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, 2013
- Business Law Concentration (with Distinction)
- B.A., Political Science, Bates College, 2006
- Boston University School of Law
- LL.M. (Taxation) Anticipated – December 2018
Admissions : Massachusetts; Maine
Rate : $$$