Chen G. Ni is an associate in the McGuireWoods Chicago, IL office. He primarily practices labor and employment law, advising clients in the healthcare, hospitality, transportation and other industries on a number of workplace issues.
As an avid litigator, Chen regularly represents employers confronted with allegations of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour violations and other employment disputes.
Focusing on all facets of employment litigation, Chen has handled litigation involving Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, and the Family and Medical Leave Act.
He has also dealt extensively with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, including drafting position statements, resolving issues through mediation, and assisting employers through the conciliation process.
Chen’s litigation experience also includes assisting employers with pursuing claims against former employees who violate the terms of their restrictive covenant agreements and other contractual obligations.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, JD, Dean’s List, 2013
- Duke University, BS, Economics, 2010
- Duke University, BA, Mathematics, 2010
Admissions : Illinois, Tennessee
- Member, DRI, Labor and Employment Steering Committee, Diversity Liaison
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, Nashville Bar Association, Young Lawyers’ Division
Rate : $$$