Chen Xu is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Financial Institutions Group. Mr. Xu joined the firm in 2013. He received a J.D. from 2013 from Columbia Law School, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar. Mr. Xu received a B.A. with High Honors in Applied Mathematics from the University of California, Berkeley in 2010, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
- The European Banking Federation in its response to the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency’s request for public comment on how the Volcker Rule implementing regulations should be revised.
- Harbinger Group and its subsidiary Front Street Re, in the acquisition of Ability Re by way of a merger of Ability Re with and into Front Street Re, with Front Street Re as the surviving entity.
- Prudential Financial in three related financing transactions, pursuant to which an insurance subsidiary of Prudential Financial, Prudential Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company, received asset-backed notes totaling $500 million in order to finance its statutory surplus.
- Columbia Law School, 2013, J.D.
- University of California at Berkeley, 2010, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$$