Cheri L. MacArthur focuses on representing clients in a variety of civil litigation matters including strict products liability, construction defect, and loss claims.
Cheri received her Bachelor of Arts in clinical and counseling psychology from California State University, San Jose State University, in 1994. She earned her law degree from Santa Clara University in 1997.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., 1997
- San Jose State University, B.A., 1994
BAR ADMISSIONS : California; Colorado; Kansas; Nebraska
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Central District of California
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of California
Rate : $$$$