Cheryl Lenz-Calvo has been a partner at Kempster, Corcoran, Quiceno & Lenz-Calvo, Ltd. since 1996. Ms. Lenz-Calvo’s specialization is employment-based immigration law. She represents organizations ranging from small businesses to multi-national corporations, hospitals, and universities on immigration case processing and strategies.
Among her clients are NBA athletes, engineers, researchers, professors and artists. She is a frequent speaker at AILA conferences and a contributor to the association’s publications.
Ms. Lenz-Calvo is listed in International Who’s Who of Corporate Immigration Lawyers for immigration law.
Ms. Lenz-Calvo spent six years in Spain working with students as an administrator at Kalamazoo and Schiller College’s program in Madrid and working toward a PhD. The positions provided valuable insight into the dilemmas facing foreign nationals seeking to live and work in another country.
Professional Associations & Membership:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Chicago Chapter, Former Chair and Executive Board Member
- National liaison committee with the U.S. Department of Labor, past member
- DePaul University, J.D., 1989
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, M.A., 1975
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., 1974
Rate : $$$