Cheryl Wei represents studios, production companies, financial institutions, and other entertainment and media clients in all areas of motion picture and television development, production, financing, acquisitions, and distribution.
- Representing a major motion picture studio in connection with a variety of film transactions, including co-financings, negative pick-ups, and PFD and license agreements.
- Representing lenders and production companies in connection with a wide range of entertainment financing transactions, including single picture, multiple picture, and television financing; revolving credit facilities; and production tax credit loans.
- Associate, Holland & Knight LLP, San Francisco, 2011-2016
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Samuel L. Bufford, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California, Los Angeles, 2009
- Associate, Triage Consulting Group, San Francisco, 2007-2008
Professional & Community Activities:
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Business Law Section, American Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Los Angeles County
- J.D., University of California, Davis School of Law, 2011
- B.A., Psychology, University of California, Berkeley, 2007, with honors
Rate : $$$