Chinazo Anachebe is an associate in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Prior to joining the firm, Chinazo served as the sole judicial staff attorney to the Honorable Ben W. Studdard, Chief Judge of the State Court of Henry County.
As staff attorney in one of the top ten civil filing counties in Georgia, Chinazo managed the Court’s largest civil docket, advised the Chief Judge on the disposition of civil litigation issues, and drafted orders and court correspondence.
Chinazo is a graduate of Auburn University and Mississippi College School of Law. During her law school matriculation, Chinazo served as a law clerk to the Honorable M. Yvette Miller, Presiding Judge of the Court of Appeals of Georgia, a law clerk to the Atlanta District Office of the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and a legal intern to the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Homeland Security.
Upon graduation from law school, Chinazo was selected and served as a Graduate Law Fellow with the Atlanta Legal Aid Society’s South Fulton/Clayton Office. In this role, she handled a variety of civil matters, including but not limited to family, employment, and education law matters.
- Mississippi College School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2014
- American Jurisprudence / Best Paper Award: Legal Research
- Thurgood Marshall Moot Court Competition Team
- Charles Clark American Inn of Court – Pupil
- Auburn University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2010
- State Bar Admissions, Georgia
- State Supreme Courts, Georgia Supreme Court
- State Appellate Courts, Georgia Court of Appeals
- State Bar of Georgia
- Member, Judicial Qualifications Commission Nominating Committee (2018–2019)
- Chair, YLD Pro Bono Committee (2018–2019)
- Power Suit Project
- Vice President of Strategic Partnerships
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- American Bar Association
Pro Bono & Philanthropy :
- Luella High School Mock Trial Coach (2017-2018)
- Umu Igbo Unite (Atlanta chapter)
Rate : $$$