Chloe S. Fischetti is developing her practice based on the litigation and corporate experience she gained as an intern at the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York, as well as at the Hofstra Law Community and Economic Development Clinic.
Fascinated by ever-changing precedents, she enjoys digging into the history of an issue to ascertain the best way to help clients achieve their goals.
- J.D., Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, 2017, cum laude; Hofstra Law Review, Senior Associate Editor, Vol. 45; Staff Member, Vol. 44
- B.A., Hofstra University, 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- New York
- Assisted with document review, research and memo drafting in association with the firm’s representation of the Securities Investor Protection Act (SIPA) Trustee for the liquidation of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC.
- As an intern at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York, assisted with a caseload involving fraud and white collar crime, interviewed witnesses and provided trial support to Assistant U.S. Attorneys. Researched and wrote memoranda, interviewed witnesses and drafted pleadings, motions and responses.
- As an intern at the Hofstra Law Community and Economic Development Clinic, provided transactional assistance to small businesses and nonprofit organizations that serve low-income communities. Drafted and filed Certificates of Incorporation, wrote corporate bylaws, applied for tax exemption status, and drafted and reviewed contracts and other written materials.
- Iron Gate Thanksgiving Food Drive: Volunteer (2012 to present)
- Remember Our Youth: Volunteer (2012)
- WCIC-Westbury Community Improvement Corporation: Volunteer (2011)
Rate : $$$$