Chloe M. Rossen is an associate in Mayer Brown’s Chicago office and a member of the Banking & Finance practice and Global Projects group. She has represented both lenders (including commercial banks, export credit agencies and development banks) and sponsors on a range of domestic and international project financing transactions and other types of secured and unsecured financings. Prior to law school, Chloe worked for three years at an affordable housing nonprofit organization in Boston.
- Tufts University, BA, summa cum laude
- Northwestern University School of Law, JD, cum laude
Admissions : Illinois
- Representing three government-affiliated lenders from the United States and the United Kingdom in a $10 billion naphtha-based petrochemical project in Egypt.
- Representing the Autoridad del Canal de Panamá in connection with significant post-closing matters with respect to the construction and project development of the $5.25 billion Panama Canal Expansion Project.
- Represented a development finance institution in a loan for the distribution of rooftop solar panels in Nigeria.
- Represented two commercial banks in connection with financing for the purchase of steel pipes to be used in the Gasoducto Sur Peruano pipeline in Peru.
- Represented the sponsor on the financing of the 200-megawatt South Plains I wind project in Texas, including matters relating to a construction loan, structured equity investment commitment, term loan commitment and long-term power hedge offtake arrangement.
- Represented the sponsor on the construction financing of an approximately 20-megawatt AC solar photovoltaic energy facility in North Carolina.
Rate : $$$