Chris Carry is an associate in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Denver office where he practices with the Business and Distribution Litigation team. He focuses his practice on complex commercial and business litigation, including franchise and distribution agreements and associated appeals. Mr. Carry’s practice is also concentrated on products liability defense representing automotive manufacturers.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, JD (2015)
- University of San Diego, BA, Political Science, minor in Law and Ethics, magna cum laude (2011)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Clerkships : Appellate Clerk, The Honorable Dennis A. Graham, Colorado Court of Appeals (2015 – 2016)
- Successfully defended district court judgment before the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals concerning piercing the veil of a corporate defendant in order to hold its controlling shareholder liable.
- Successfully defended Bankruptcy Appellate Panel’s opinion before the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals determining that criminal restitution orders are not dischargeable in bankruptcy.
Previous Professional Experience:
- Law Clerk and Associate at a litigation firm based in Denver (2014-2015), (2016-2018)
- Judicial Extern, The Honorable Laurie A. Booras (2013)
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
Rate : $$$