Chris M. Dely represents clients in product liability, toxic tort and asbestos litigation matters. He advises on both the active work up and defense of cases as well as litigation management. Chris has assisted clients by : Obtaining dismissals and negotiating settlements for litigation clients, Obtaining defense verdicts in arbitrations, Performing due diligence on toxic tort liabilities for corporate clients making acquisitions.
Before joining Faegre Baker Daniels, Chris obtained “in-house” experience with the legal department of a Fortune 100 company where he managed litigation dockets with claims nationally.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D. (2005)
- Michigan State University, B.A. (2000)
Bar Admissions : Illinois
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
Professional Associations : Chicago Bar Association — Judicial Evaluation Committee
Rate : $$$