Chris Gabriel practices in the area of insurance coverage in the firm’s Insurance and Reinsurance group. Mr. Gabriel focuses on insurance coverage analysis and litigation primarily involving commercial liability, excess/umbrella, commercial auto, and commercial property policies.
He handles a wide variety of coverage matters including additional insured and indemnity agreement issues, Stowers demands, allocation issues, Coverage B claims, MCS-90 and Form F claims, multi-carrier declaratory judgments, fine art/valuable articles claims, and subrogation issues.
Mr. Gabriel also devotes a significant portion of his practice to first-party coverage and bad faith disputes arising out of hurricane, hail and wind storm claims.
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2010
- New York University, B.F.A., 1994
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
Rate : $$$