Mr. Chris Godwin has a bachelor degree in science from Birmingham Southern College and a Juris Doctrine from Birmingham School of Law. He is experienced with insurance property claims, auto personal injury and material damage claims, premises liability claims, uninsured motorist injury claims, daycare injury claims, church guest or visitor claims, and commercial auto injuries.
- Birmingham-Southern College (B.S., 1989).
- Birmingham School of Law (Juris Doctor, 2004).
Bar Admissions : Admitted to Bar, 2004, Alabama.
- 2015 – present; Attorney (Alabama). General practice; civil and criminal.
- 2005- 2015 Attorney, private practice; civil and criminal in Birmingham and Bessemer, Alabama.
- Sept. 2005 – Mar. 2006; Independent adjuster; Katrina;
- Jan. 2005-2006; Bird Insurance Services; work comp, liability, surveillance, statements, scene investigations, photographs, interviews, reports.
- Oct. 2004 – Jan. 2005; Independent Adjuster: Charlie, Danny, Ivan; Citizen’s Insurance, Appraisal Advantage; Fort Lauderdale, Miami, South Florida. Xactimate; flood and wind. Florida Emergency License.
- Mar. 2004- Oct. 2004; Insurance Claims, Litigation Manager, Robinson Adams; Birmingham, Al. Nursing home and assisted living.
Certifications & Membership:
- Alabama Bar Association.
- Veteran, U.S. Navy, 840 Field Medical Corpsman with U.S. Marine Corps, Desert Storm/Desert Shield.
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America 1982
Rate : $$$