Chris believes one of the most important aspects of family law is seeing the ‘big picture.’ This means understanding the law, the facts of your case and the range of possible outcomes. Only after knowing each of those can an attorney convey the risks and potential results and guide you to make the right decision for your case, your life and your family.
He understands every person and every case is unique. Chris will advocate for the very best possible result in your case.
He has worked on a variety of family law cases, including tracing of assets, property division of estates worth more than one million dollars, international and interstate child custody issues, enforcement actions as well as pre-marital and post-marital agreements.
Chris continues to be a student of the Law and helps to educate others by maintaining the “Hot Topics” section of the Firm web site, which features current issues in Texas family law. Topics have included how a bankruptcy can affect child support and the differences between alimony and court ordered spousal maintenance.
Chris joined the firm after graduating cum laude from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. During his time at SMU, Chris competed in numerous mock and moot competitions and placed nationally. Chris is a native Texan, growing up in the Houston area and completing his undergraduate studies at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- University of Texas, Bachelor of Arts
- Board Certified, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Family Law
- State Bar of Texas – Family Law Section, Civil Litigation Section
- Dallas Bar Association – Family Law Section, Civil Litigation Section
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Texas Exes – Dallas Chapter
- College of The State Bar of Texas
Rate : $$$