Chris Morley concentrates his practice on civil and criminal litigation, with an emphasis on white-collar defense and enforcement actions, complex commercial litigation, and First Amendment litigation. He has experience in numerous state and federal courts.
- Associate, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP, Palo Alto, Calif., 2012-2016
- Law Clerk, Hon. Melinda Harmon, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, Houston, 2011-2012
- Research Assistant, Professor Arthur R. Miller, New York University School of Law, New York, N.Y., 2009-2010
- Research Assistant, Dr. Paul Woodruff, University of Texas at Austin, Department of Philosophy, 2005-2008
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2011
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 2008, with honors
Rate : $$$$