Chris Reed is a commercial and general civil litigator with experience in state and federal trial and appellate courts. Chris represents a wide-variety of clients, ranging from physicians with peer-review problems, landlords and tenants with real property disputes, and businesses dealing with contract and employee litigation.
Chris also assists professionals in responding to complaints before the Department of Health, handles insurance coverage issues (with an emphasis on obtaining Long-Term Disability coverage for clients), and Trust and Estate Litigation and periodic reporting.
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, WA
- Juris Doctor
- Washington International Law Journal, Editorial Board
- Washington State University, Pullman, WA
- Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude
Professional and Community Activities:
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$