Chris Coutroulis handles business and complex litigation matters in a wide range of areas, including antitrust, class actions, mass torts, environmental, professional and accounting malpractice, securities fraud, and insurance coverage. His clients operate in numerous industries.
Chris has particular experience with class actions, and successfully defending against class certification. He has served as lead trial counsel in numerous cases, including trials on the issue of class certification. Additionally, he has significant experience in antitrust cases. He has handled many of these cases through trial and binding arbitration on behalf of clients including credit card companies; professional sports leagues; and insurance, automotive, and energy companies.
- Columbia Law School (J.D., 1979)
- Wesleyan University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1975)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- American Bar Association
- Vertical Restraints Past Chair, Antitrust Section
- The Florida Bar
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation Certification Committee, Business Law Section
- American Bar Foundation
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Leadership Tampa
- Master, Cheatwood Inn of Court
- American Law Institute
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
Rate : $$$