Chris Strobel focuses on prosecuting patents in the mechanical, electrical and computer arts, and he counsels clients on obtaining intellectual property protection for their inventions in these areas.
Chris also has experience in intellectual property litigation, including post-grant procedures available under the America Invents Act. Before joining Shook, Chris worked as an associate at a large firm in St. Louis, where he focused on patent litigation and prosecution.
Before entering law school, Chris worked as an engineer at an H.V.A.C. consulting firm in St. Louis, where he designed, retro-fitted and implemented commercial H.V.A.C. systems.
- J.D., University of Missouri – Columbia, 2013
- Dean’s List
- B.S., University of Missouri – Columbia, 2009 (Mechanical Engineering)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$