Chris Troutman is an associate in the Real Estate department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Atlanta office, and assists local and national business owners, investors, developers, landlords, tenants, and alternative energy leaders with their commercial real estate needs. Mr. Troutman’s prior career in the environmental and construction industries provides him with an understanding of the business needs of clients in focusing on getting the deal done.
Mr. Troutman focuses his practice on the purchase, sale, development and leasing of all types of commercial real estate, including joint venture formation, negotiation and drafting of complex declaration and easement agreements, and commercial lease negotiations. Mr. Troutman listens carefully to each client, with a focus on their business needs, and understands how each transaction is a part of a client’s overall business strategy.
“He is able to assess a situation, determine the client’s needs and wants, describe what is ‘usual and customary’ versus what is ‘out of the ordinary’. He has a wealth of patience and the ability to communicate legal jargon to the lay person with normal language.”
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, cum laude (2014)
- B.A., University of South Florida (2003)
- Atlanta Bar Association (Treasurer, Real Estate Section)
- Georgia Lawyers for the Arts (Member, Advisory Board)
- Urban Land Institute (Alumni, Center for Leadership, Class of 2018)
- International Conference of Shopping Centers
Rate : $$$$