Chris Wolfe leads the Oilfield Services Practice Group and has more than 30 years of experience in representing energy-related businesses. His major areas of experience include mergers and acquisitions, tax and business planning.
He served on the U.S. Industry Trade Advisory Committee on Services and Finance Industries for two terms between 2006-2014. Prior to law school, Chris served as a Surface Warfare Officer in the U.S. Navy for five years.
- J.D., University of Texas at Austin School of Law, 1984, with honors
- M.B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 1984
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 1975, with honors
ADMISSIONS : Texas
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES :
- International Association of Drilling Contractors
- Department of Energy – National Energy Laboratories EIR Merit Review Committee
- Department of Commerce and the United States Trade Representative – Industry Trade Advisory Committee on Services and Finance Industries
- State Bar of Texas
- Board of Directors, Girl Scouts – San Jacinto Council
Rate : $$$