Chrissy M. Dunn Dutton is a member of the consumer financial services litigation team. Chrissy regularly represents financial institutions and mortgage servicers in state and federal courts in a variety of consumer finance matters, including the following:
- TILA and RESPA disputes
- FCRA claims
- FDCPA claims
- TCPA claims
- CFPB complaints
- UDAAP claims
- title issues
- other common law claims
Chrissy also has experience in the areas of insurance defense, personal injury, wrongful death, workers’ compensation, and family/domestic relations law.
Chrissy was chosen as a top three Finalist for LEGACY Northern Kentucky’s 2017 Next Generation Leader Award in the Business, Legal, and Financial Services Category.
Chrissy also enjoys music and loves singing and performing. She has regularly performed at various events, including the CBA’s annual Bench Bar Social and “Rock the Foundation” events. She also co-wrote and performed a song on a record with rock and roll hall of famer Bootsy Collins in 2012.
Chrissy resides in Northern Kentucky with her family. She seizes the opportunity to take in a local sporting event, concert, or performance whenever possible, and also enjoys trying out new restaurants in Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati’s vibrant dining scenes. She is also a dedicated runner and enjoys traveling and touring new cities while on a nice, long run.
- Western Kentucky University, BA, summa cum laude
- Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, JD
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court – Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court – Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Kentucky
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$