Christal A. Delgado is an associate in Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Houston office. She is an employment counseling and trial lawyer with experience representing corporations in the retail, financial services, pharmaceutical, energy, construction, and technology industries.
Ms. Delgado routinely represents employers before state and federal courts in matters involving the defense of employment discrimination claims (Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, and the Fair Labor Standards Act). She also has extensive experience in defending clients before federal and state governmental agencies including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Department of Labor, and the Texas Workforce Commission.
Ms. Delgado helps clients avoid litigation by providing practical advice to executives, managers and human resources professionals on employment policies and practices including leaves of absence, reasonable accommodations, work place privacy, and progressive discipline.
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law, cum laude
- Staff Writer and Editor, Texas Tech Law Review
- Staff Writer, Texas Bank Lawyer
- B.A. in Economics, University of Texas at Austin, cum laude
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Western, Northern, and Southern Districts of Texas
- United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Eastern, Western, Northern, and Southern Districts of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
Rate : $$$