Christal L. Fish practices transactional real estate law. Her practice is concentrated on real estate transactions and development (retail, office, and general commercial), including land acquisition, zoning, subdivision, utility, roadway and other land development matters, property acquisition and sales, commercial leasing, and all aspects of real estate financing.
Christal also represents institutional lenders in different types of lending transactions including Small Business Administration loans. Christal represents individuals, companies, developers, borrowers, and institutional lenders in a wide array of real estate matters, including acquisitions, due diligence, sales, development, rezoning, land use, financing, commercial leasing for retail and office, conventional and SBA loan representation of borrowers and lenders for land, business sales and acquisitions, and construction.
Christal also has experience representing clients in immigration matters in obtaining permanent residency status and citizenship, and representation of importers and exporters with distribution agreements, leases, and logistics.
- Representation of lenders in connection with commercial loans, loan restructures, deed-in-lieu transactions, and successor developer transactions.
- Representation of developers, lenders, purchasers and sellers of hotels, including national and international flagships.
- Representation of national retail developers in land acquisition and leasing for stand-alone and shopping center locations with an emphasis on Florida.
- Representation of developers of commercial projects requiring land use, zoning, easements, declarations and restrictions, and shared use agreements.
- Nova Southeastern University, BA, Business, summa cum laude, President’s List, Dean’s List, Alpha Chi National Honor Society
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, JD, Dean’s List, Lead Technical Editor, Journal of International and Comparative Law
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- American Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Member, Jacksonville Area Real Estate Council
- Member, Regional Advisory Council, Florida Small Business Development Center at the University of North Florida
- Member, Nassau County Planning and Zoning Board, 2009-2014.
Rate : $$$