Christhy Vidal advises private equity investors and public companies on mergers and acquisitions and financing transactions.
She has experience in negotiating and structuring domestic and cross-border acquisition transactions (including mergers, stock purchases and asset acquisitions), and equity and debt financings. Christhy also structures fund and investment vehicles in emerging markets.
As a member of the firm’s India practice, Christhy regularly counsels clients investing into, and operating in, India.
- Regularly handles transactions for clients doing business in India.
- Counseled an operating subsidiary of a public utility holding company on a $1 billion shelf offering of debt securities.
- Provided advice to a nonprofit organization with more than $100 million in assets on its corporate restructuring.
- Served as legal counsel to a public media company on multiple asset sales in connection with chapter 11 proceedings.
- Advising a private equity client on a three-tranche equity investment in an Argentine biodiesel plant.
- Assisted an international restaurant company on the sale of a national fast-food franchise.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 2001
- B.A., Fairfield University, magna cum laude, 1997
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$