Christian A. Angotti represents employers in a variety of employment litigation matters, including : Discrimination, retaliation and harassment, Trade secret misappropriation and unfair competition, Noncompete and nonsolicitation matters, Wage and hour.
Christian also regularly counsels employers on compliance issues, including : Workplace investigations, Pre-employment testing, Employee handbooks and policies, Termination and discipline matters.
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law, 2016
- B.S., University of Dayton, 2013
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Chair, Student Leadership Award, Pittsburgh Intellectual Property Law Association
- Member, Young Lawyers Division, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- College Chapter Advisor and Leadership Conference Facilitator, Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity
Rate : $$$