Christian Canas is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP and is a member of the Corporate Practice Group. Mr. Canas has represented tax-exempt organizations and nonprofits, including health care organizations, public charities and private foundations, in a wide range of tax, transactional, corporate, and governance matters, including formation, mergers and acquisitions, unrelated business taxable income, fundraising, joint ventures, political activities and lobbying, and dissolutions.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law (2007)
- B.A., Economics and Political Science, Columbia University (2004)
- California State Bar Association, Business Law Section, Nonprofit Organizations; Standing Committee Member (2014-Present)
- California State Bar Association, Taxation Section, Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Taxation Section, Exempt Organizations; Committee Chair (2016–2017)
Rate : $$$