Christian W. Fabian is a transactional lawyer and corporate adviser whose practice focuses on U.S. and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, and corporate and securities law matters. Christian represents purchasers and sellers of domestic and international businesses in complex public and private mergers, tender offers, stock and asset acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and strategic alliances.
He advises clients regarding private equity investments, recapitalizations, private placements of securities and other corporate finance matters, as well as corporate governance and securities law matters.
He has worked with clients in a number of industries, including gaming, telecommunications, automotive, packaging, food, consulting, healthcare, aviation, construction, real estate, chemicals, infrastructure, energy and technology.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, JD, cum laude
- Oakland University, BSE, Mechanical Engineering
Admissions : Illinois
- Fellow, Emerging Leaders Class of 2016, Chicago Council on Global Affairs (2015-16)
- Member, Dean’s Advisory Board, University of Detroit School of Law (2005-17)
- ABA Committee on Mergers and Acquisitions
- Member, President’s Club of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs
Rate : $$$$