Christian Fischoeder is international attorney of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Christian Fischoeder’s practice focuses on European and German antitrust law, antitrust litigation, and all aspects of data privacy issues.
Christian joined the firm as a stagiaire (Referendar) at our Frankfurt office as well as our Brussels office. As an associate, he was resident in Cologne from 2014 to 2018.
- Alstom in the merger control proceedings regarding its €15 billion announced strategic combination with Siemens’ Mobility Business
- Asahi Kasei Corporation in the merger control proceedings regarding its $2.2 billion acquisition of Polypore’s energy storage business
- International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) in the merger control proceedings regarding its acquisition of Fragrance Resources
- Kia Motors Corporation in its successful appeal before the Frankfurt Higher Regional Court with respect to infringing EU law in the “raw data” controversy.
- State of Saarland, Germany, Second State Examination, 2014
- Universität des Saarlandes, First State Examination, 2009
- University of Exeter, LL.M., 2008
- Universität des Saarlandes, DEUG, 2005
- Universität des Saarlandes, Doctorate in Law, 2013
Rate : $$$$