Christian Frazier is an associate and a member of the firm’s Real Estate Group. Prior to joining the firm’s Real Estate Group, he was a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Mr. Frazier joined Debevoise in 2017. Mr. Frazier received his J.D. from Harvard Law School in 2017. He received a B.A. summa cum laude and a B.S. summa cum laude from Boston University in 2011. Prior to law school, Mr. Frazier worked in the valuation advisory services group at Duff & Phelps.
- Pitney Bowes in the sale of its global production mail business to Platinum Equity.
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of MedRisk, a provider of managed physical medicine to the workers’ compensation industry.
- Harvard Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Boston University, 2011, B.A.
- Boston University, 2011, B.S.
- New York
Rate : $$$$