Christian Novay is a partner in the Chicago office of Lewis Brisbois and member of the General Liability Practice. He is a trial attorney with 20 years of experience and over 30 trials to verdict.
He has a broad litigation background representing clients in a wide spectrum of legal matters from general liability to professional liability claims. Mr. Novay defended clients in dozens of trials, arbitrations (both binding and non-binding), mediations and administrative proceedings.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law Schoo
- Florida Southern College
- State Bar Admissions, Illinois, New York
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Associations : Counsel on Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
Prior Experience :
- Assistant District Attorney in New York
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman and Dicker, LLP
- Gordon and Rees, LLP
Rate : $$$$