J. Christian Perez is an associate in the Houston office of Locke Lord LLP where he focuses his practice on business litigation and dispute resolution, construction law, and energy litigation.
Christian’s broad experience includes assisting clients in commercial contract disputes, as well as assisting subcontractors, general contractors, and owners in construction disputes.
Christian also has experience advising a variety of businesses and clients throughout the litigation process, including pre-suit matters, managing the discovery process, drafting and responding to pleadings and written discovery, and motion practice.
- Assisted in representation of limited partnership and individual partner against claims of fraud and breach of fiduciary duty
- Assisted in representation of royalty interest owner in litigation involving interpretation of deed provisions
- Assisted in representation of EPC contractor involved in state regulatory board investigation
- Assisted in securing dismissal of all claims with prejudice against client property owner facing suit for misappropriation of funds and breach of contract
- Assisted in representation of heating and air conditioning manufacturer in litigation with component parts manufacturer involving claims for breach of contract and breach of warranty
- Assisted in representation of fabrication company in construction-based breach of contract litigation
- Assists in representation of commercial concrete subcontractor in various construction and contract related matters
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- J.D., Stanford Law School, 2015
- B.S., Political Science, summa cum laude, Texas A&M University, 2012
Admissions : Texas
Admitted To Practice :
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Rate : $$$