Mr. Christian Allen focuses his practice exclusively on immigration law and procedure. He joined the Dickinson Wright Immigration Group in 2013, bringing with him an established practice focusing on all aspects of nonimmigrant and immigrant sponsorship for both individual and corporate clients, in a wide variety of industries.
He previously founded and managed his own successful immigration private practice specializing in corporate immigration law, and also directed the immigration department for another one of the largest general practice law firms in Michigan.
Mr Allen has successfully assisted many small- to medium-sized information technology and engineering firms to establish a presence in the U.S. and expand several-fold during the past two decades.
- University of Detroit Mercy, B.A 198
- Tulane University School of Law, JD.
- Michigan Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Michigan Chapter
- State Bar of Michigan International Law Committee
- Previous Department of Labor Liaison & Chapter Treasurer, Michigan AILA Chapter
Rate : $$$