Christian A. Salaman is recognized by Chambers USA and The Legal 500 U.S. for his M&As, financings, technology, corporate and commercial work across industries. Christian provides strategic advice to startup, emerging growth and established businesses.
He has extensive buy- and sell-side M&A experience and counsels on dispositions, venture capital financings, public and private securities offerings, joint ventures, collaborations, technology licenses, corporate governance and operational matters.
While Christian works with clients across a variety of industries, he is particularly well known within the San Diego community of technology entrepreneurs and investors, and within the national community of hospitality dealmakers.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Advising several companies in their proposed M&A exits, including a medtech company, a specialty finance company and a pharmaceuticals company.
- Counseling a data analytics, drone and sensors technology company on corporate, commercial and finance matters, including its closed $5 million Series A financing.
- Advising Two Roads Hospitality (formerly Destination Hotels and Commune Hotels & Resorts) on its hotel management agreements.
Associations : San Diego Venture Group, Board of Directors
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, 1999
- B.S.F.S., Georgetown University, 1996
ADMISSIONS : California, Illinois
Rate : $$$$