Christian Savio is a business trial lawyer who specializes in handling complex commercial and business disputes on a success fee basis. He has seen first-hand the strain that hourly fees place on clients’ ability to recover the maximum amount for their claims and strongly believes that contingency-fee based litigation helps level the playing field for small business owners and individuals.
Mr. Savio has represented clients in commercial, real estate, and bankruptcy litigation in both federal and state courts and has successfully helped numerous clients achieve excellent results on a contingency basis.
He has handled cases ranging from simple contract disputes to complex restructurings and also has extensive experience litigating contested matters and adversary proceedings in federal bankruptcy court.
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Mr. Savio practiced at the bankruptcy and commercial litigation firm of Rice Pugatch Robinson Storfer & Cohen, PLLC. He serves on the Board of Directors for the Broward County Hispanic Bar Association.
- Florida Atlantic University, B.S. Finance and Real Estate
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad School of Law, J.D.
- Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District and Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District and Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
Rate : $$$