Christina De Vuono is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Ms. De Vuono participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Ms. De Vuono has been part of the teams advising:
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. in its $600 million issuance of senior unsecured convertible notes to Silver Lake to finance AMC’s repurchase of a portion of its stock held by Dalian Wanda Group Co., AMC’s majority owner, and to pay a special dividend
- Avista Healthcare Public Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Avista Capital Holdings, in its pending stock-for-stock merger with Organogenesis Inc.
- Breitburn Energy Partners LP in its $775 million sale of certain of its upstream assets to Birch Permian Holdings, Inc. and its $793 million sale of the remainder of its assets to Maverick Natural Resources LLC, via a chapter 11 reorganization
- Engility Holdings, Inc. in its $2.5 billion all-stock sale to Science Applications International Corp.
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions, Ltd. in the $1.4 billion sale to New Residential Investment Corp.
- Kinder Morgan in its $76 billion acquisition of all the outstanding equity securities of Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, Kinder Morgan Management and El Paso Pipeline Partners
- Magellan Health, Inc. in its acquisition of Veridicus Holdings, LLC
- McGill University (B.Com., with Distinction, 2006)
- Osgoode Hall Law School (J.D., 2012)
- New York State
- Ontario Bar Admission
Rate : $$$