Christina M. Baugh’s practice is comprised of a wide range of business litigation including intellectual property, shareholder disputes, officer liability, insurance coverage, tort claims, commercial litigation, employment litigation and property disputes.
While most of her work involves courtroom litigation where Christina has successfully represented clients in matters in state and federal courts, when that is not the best path to a client’s goal, she is equally skilled in arbitration, settlement and negotiation.
Christina represents corporate and individual clients in a variety of commercial matters. She routinely handles business disagreements among business partners and the transfer of ownership and management duties, and also helps address allegations of wrongdoing and officer or director liability. She also advises on shareholder disputes and employment matters, along with insurance coverage dispute matters.
Christina regularly represents clients in disputes regarding their intellectual property rights, including patent, copyright, and trademark rights. Representing a wide range of clients, from small family-owned companies to multibillion dollar corporations, she works to ensure that her clients’ rights are protected.
As a long-time Atlanta resident, Christina lives inside the perimeter and enjoys running, visiting local attractions and attending local festivals.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., cum laude, selected as one of only twelve students to serve as a pupil in the Lumpkin Inn of Court, 2007
- Emory University, B.S., neurological behavioral biology, member of intermural crew team, 2003
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Professional and Community :
- Treasurer, Atlanta Bar Association
- President-elect, Georgia Association for Women Lawyers
- Member and former chair, Litigation Section of the Atlanta Bar Association
- Former president, Georgia Association for Women Lawyers Foundation
- Master and executive committee, Lamar Inn of Court
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, The Junior League of Atlanta
Rate : $$$