Christina F. Crozier’s appellate practice is centered around persuasive writing and practical litigation strategy. She is board certified in civil appellate law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. A natural oral advocate, Christina has argued cases before the Texas Supreme Court and numerous Texas courts of appeals. She has also authored legal briefing in the Fifth, Ninth, and Eleventh Circuits and the United States Supreme Court.
In addition to her work in appellate courts, Christina is regularly chosen to serve as appellate counsel on trial teams. By taking a strategic approach to legal briefing—including for example, motions for summary judgment, motions to strike experts, and motions to exclude evidence—Christina’s work can significantly impact the value of a case before trial even begins.
When cases proceed to trial, Christina handles the jury charge, arguments to the court, and error preservation, freeing trial lawyers to devote their time to the presentation of the evidence. Christina is a regular speaker and writer on a variety of topics, including error preservation, the jury charge, arbitration-related litigation, and attorney’s fees.
A native Houstonian, Christina is active in her community. Christina is on the executive board of the Women’s Fund for Health Education and Resiliency, an organization dedicated to teaching local women and girls about health and resilience. Christina is also on the council of the Houston Bar Association Appellate Section, where she has served as editor in chief of the Appellate Lawyer and chair of the pro bono committee.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2005
- B.S., University of Texas at Austin, 2001, with highest honors
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2005
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$