Christina Dashe is an associate in the San Diego office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where her practice primarily focuses on patent litigation. Christina has represented high-tech clients in federal court and the International Trade Commission involving patented methods of magnetron sputtering and patents for in-home local area networking devices.
She has also represented both brand and generic pharmaceutical companies involved in Hatch-Waxman litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Christina was an intellectual property litigation associate at Covington & Burling. During law school, Christina was a judicial extern for then-Chief Judge Alex Kozinski of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- J.D., UCLA School of Law, 2013
- B.S., Physics, University of California, Los Angeles, 2010
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Rate : $$$