Christina Heddesheimer is an associate in the Franchise Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. Her practice focuses in the areas of franchise and distribution law and corporate law where she supports clients in the structuring and operation of domestic franchise programs and international expansion, including drafting franchise-related agreements, and assisting in compliance with domestic and international franchise disclosure and registration requirements.
Prior to joining Haynes and Boone Christina spent a year at KPMG as a senior associate in mergers and acquisitions where her practice focused on corporate and international taxation.
Professional and Community Activities :
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Judge, Phillip C. Jessup International Moot Court Competition
- Vice-Chair, Franchise Law & Distribution Section, Dallas Bar Association
- LL.M., Taxation, Georgetown University Law Center, 2014, with honors
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2013
- B.S., University of Florida, 2008, cum laude
- Intern to the Honorable Wendy Shoob, Fulton County Superior Court, May 2011–June 2011
- Intern to the Honorable Reuben Green, Cobb County Superior Court, June 2011–August 2011
ADMISSIONS : Texas, Georgia
Rate : $$$