Christina A. Jacobson is a member of the Labor and Employment group. While in law school, Christina served as a judicial extern for Hon. Terrence Lavin of the Illinois Court of Appeals. She was also a judicial intern for Hon. Marvin Aspen of the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois.
After graduating law school, Christina was a PILI Graduate Fellow for the Chicago Coalition for the Homeless’ legal department assisting children and their families in agency proceedings.
- IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of Missouri – Columbia, B.A., Journalism, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association, Alliance for Women Service Committee, Labor and Employment Law Practice Committee
- National Employment Law Counsel, Academy Fellow
CIVIC AND CHARITABLE MEMBERSHIPS:
- Christina serves as Committee Chair for Chicago Volunteer Legal Services where she is responsible for coordinating events and facilitating attorney involvement in providing pro bono legal services to low income Chicago residents. She is also a host committee member for the Chicago Coalition for the Homeless.
Rate : $$$