Christina Karam is member of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Christina Karam’s practice focuses on litigation. Christina joined the firm in 2015.
- Chief Managing Editor, The Ohio State Law Journal, Ohio State University College of Law
- Honorable Ed Carnes, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit (2014-2015)
- Honorable James C Dever III, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina (2013-2014)
- Ohio State University College of Law, J.D., 2013
- University of Notre Dame, B.B.A., 2010
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Christina Karam & Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle?
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP?
Christina Karam lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Christina Karam reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Christina Karam lawyer profile listing.