Christina Lehm practices in the areas of commercial litigation and appellate law in state and federal courts. Ms. Lehm defends healthcare clinics, hospitalist groups, specialty pharmacies, physician services organizations, individual medical providers and their related businesses that have been sued by national insurance companies for allegedly fraudulent billing practices or that have been sued by industry organizations or former employees under the False Claims Act (Qui Tam) or in putative class actions relating to physician compensation.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, JD, summa cum laude (2014)
- Aarhus University, BS, Economics and Business Administration (1994)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Previous Professional Experience:
- Christina is a native of Denmark and is fluent in Danish and English and conversational in Swedish and Norwegian. She has a background in business in Europe and the United States.
- Christina worked in the fashion and retail industries in New York, NY, and in Denmark, as a buyer, national sales manager, and national merchandise manager for two international brands, helping them establish and expand their retail presence in the United States.
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Co-chair – Women in Leadership Committee, Broward County Bar Association
Rate : $$$