Christina Barsamian concentrates her practice on real estate transactions. Christina represents a variety of real estate investors, developers, and commercial banks in all stages of transactions including financing, acquisition, and disposition. She has experience representing both borrowers and lenders in commercial loans, including extensive work in the financing of affordable housing projects.
Christina also represents both buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of hotels, industrial, retail, and office properties. In her leasing practice, she represents tenants in the negotiation and renegotiation of leases for a variety of commercial properties. Christina drafts real estate agreements, including purchase and sale agreements, loan agreements, joint venture agreements, leases, escrow instructions, and contract amendments.
- Associate, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP, Los Angeles, 2014-2015
- Law Clerk, Peter Law Group, Beverly Hills, Calif., 2013
- Summer Associate, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP, Los Angeles, 2013
- Legal Intern, Lionsgate Entertainment, Santa Monica, Calif., 2013
Professional & Community Activities:
- Real Property Section, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Young Professionals Council
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2014, magna cum laude
- 2014 Transactional Negotiation Team Winner
- B.A., Political Science, University of California, Santa Barbara, 2011
Rate : $$$