Christina Brown is an associate in the Business Finance & Restructuring Department of Weil’s New York office. Ms. Brown has experience advising distressed companies in a variety of industries, including the energy, entertainment, pharmaceutical, transportation, and automotive sectors. Ms. Brown’s practice includes the representation of debtors and other stakeholders in large, complex, restructuring transactions.
Ms. Brown has been a member of teams representing debtors, secured lenders, and sponsors in a number of restructurings, including:
- Krayn Wind LLC, an interested party in the chapter 11 cases of FirstEnergy Solutions
- Takata, an international automotive safety company, in its chapter 11 reorganization
- CHC, an international helicopter services and transportation company, in its chapter 11 reorganization
- Azure, an energy gathering and transportation company, in its orderly chapter 11 liquidation, which resulted in a return to equity
- Tidewater, an offshore services company, in its chapter 11 reorganization
Ms. Brown received her B.S. in Engineering and Architectural Design from Stanford University and her J.D. and LL.M. from Duke University School of Law. Prior to entering the legal profession, Ms. Brown worked as a transportation engineer in the Los Angeles area.
Rate : $$$