Christie Jones is an associate of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP in Atlanta, where she practices corporate law with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions and venture capital transactions.
- Emory University School of Law, JD, with honors (2015)
- Wake Forest University, BA, Music and Political Science, magna cum laude (2012)
Admissions : Georgia
- Sale of technology company providing cloud managed ERP services to private equity backed strategic buyer
- Sale of financial services company specializing in alternative credit data and analytics to strategic buyer
- Sale of agribusiness that is one of Georgia’s largest peach and pecan producers to private equity group
- Acquisition of population health business for strategic digital health and wellness company buyer
- Acquisition of European based manufacturing company of food processing equipment for private equity backed strategic buyer
- Represented large digital health and wellness company in several convertible note and preferred stock financing rounds, as well as debt financings by large financial institutions
- Represented rating service company of luxury hospitality businesses in Series C financing
Previous Professional Experience:
- Summer Associate, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP (2013, 2014)
- Law Clerk, Atlanta law firm (2014-2015)
- Head Coach & Assistant Coach, Chastain Park Tidal Waves Swim Team (2008-2012).
Rate : $$$$