Christina Marshall advises clients in a wide range of business transactions including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, securities law issues, debt and equity capital raising and general corporate matters.
Christina previously served as the executive vice president and general counsel of the Chalak Mitra Group of Companies, which is a group of investment companies focused in the hospitality and sports industries, where she managed all legal, human resources, risk management, payroll, real estate and customer relations functions. In addition to her time as general counsel, Christina was also a founder and managing partner of a boutique Dallas law firm.
The breadth of matters Christina has handled and experiences she has encountered in her career provides Christina with a unique appreciation and understanding of the issues her clients face on a day-to-day basis, positioning her to be a valuable business partner and counselor.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Chair, Membership, Business Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Council Member, Business Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Board Member, Education Unbound (STEM)
- Treasurer, Local Girl Scouts Troop
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2006, magna cum laude
- B.A., Austin College, 2002, cum laude
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2006
Rate : $$$