Christina C. Russo is a Partner, and serves as the co-chair of Akerman’s Capital Markets Practice. With extensive experience representing public and private companies, Christina routinely works with shell companies, special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs), and foreign private issuers, in M&A and securities transactions.
Public companies value Christina’s knowledge of public offerings, secondary offerings, PIPE financing, ’34 Act reporting requirements, and regulatory compliance (including compliance with the SEC, NASDAQ, NYSE, NYSE MKT, FINRA and state securities laws). She also has experience navigating corporate governance-related matters.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2004
- B.S., University of Florida, Accounting, 2001
Bar Admissions : Florida
- The Florida Bar, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Cuban-American Bar Association, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Hispanic National Bar Association, Member
- Make-A-Wish, Wish Society, Member
- Weston Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$