Christine Stoddard’s practice focuses on high-stakes civil litigation and class actions on behalf of the insurance and financial services industries in federal and state courts as well as administrative proceedings throughout the nation. She works on matters involving the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, unfair competition and deceptive trade practices claims, contract breaches, and employment disputes.
Additionally, Christine has experience counseling insurance and IT company clients regarding compliance with various state and federal laws. She also advises clients providing buyer-side representation and warranty insurance policies in various matters, including claims for indemnification involving financial statements, intellectual property, and various legal compliance issues. She is a member of the firm’s privacy and cybersecurity task force.
Prior to joining the firm, Christine gained experience in scientific jury selection through her work in the trial consulting industry. In addition, she served as a law clerk in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Maryland.
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D., with high honors, 2013)
- Boston College (B.A., magna cum laude, 2008)
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- Law Clerk, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Greenbelt, MD
- Law Clerk, Office of the Attorney General, Washington
- Research Assistant, Julie Blackman & Associates, Trial Consultants, Montclair, NJ
Rate : $$$