Christine Capuyan is an associate in the technology transactions practice in Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati’s Palo Alto office. She advises on technology agreements, including SaaS, OEM, reseller, joint venture, and strategic collaboration agreements, and their legal and commercial impact on her clients’ ongoing business operations, IP portfolios, and potential sale or purchase of technology assets.
She represents technology companies of all sizes and in a variety of industries, including the data storage and cloud, fintech, media, mobile communications, and semiconductor sectors.
Prior to joining the firm, Christine worked at leading global law firms, where she advised international Fortune 100 clients and foreign counsel based in Europe, Asia, South America, and Africa on cross-border IP, commercial, and privacy matters, and she also managed complex IP, commercial, employment, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and U.S. Department of Justice disputes.
- J.D., University of Southern California, Gould School of Law
- B.A., Business-Economics, and B.A., English, University of California, Los Angeles
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Silicon Valley
- Member, International Association of Privacy Professionals
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Rate : $$$